Please pack your parcels appropriately for shipment.
As noted in part (6) of our terms and conditions of carriage, Go Express takes no responsibility for the damage of freight. We strongly urge all customers to ensure their freight is packaged in a way which provides adequate protection for the item being transported. Go Express would strongly recommend each customer take out their own marine and transit insurance.
General Fragile Items:
- Our Carriers take much care as possible when transporting your freight however it is up to you to ensure your freight is going to arrive safely.
- Please ensure all medical samples sent for testing are packaged in sealed tamper-proof bags to protect our Carriers from the contents of the biological samples.
- Go Express uses an integrated interstate system, which operates whereby goods are placed on conveyor belts for sorting. If your freight is not packaged to withstand a fall from a decent height there is a possibility it could get damaged. All interstate freight is first brought back to our office for consignment, however, we can’t guarantee all freight will be inspected. It is up to you to ensure your freight is going to arrive safely.
Unacceptable methods of packing for shipping:
- Flowers: Go Express cannot transport flowers that are in a bucket with water.
- Food Platters/Plates: Will not be accepted unless they are packaged in food graded polystyrene boxes. (frozen or Fresh)